B4 2 Night,
B4 2 Sunsets,
B4 msg charges high,
B4 network jam,
B4 someone wishes U,
I wishe U In advance
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
God Bless U.....!!!!

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day.
May God bless you with health,
wealth and prosperity in your life
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Sweetheart! u r so beautiful, my love 4u will always b true, here’s a wish 4 my darling… may all your dreams come true I wish u a very happy birthday. with lots of love and kisses… from a heart that beats… just 4 you.

As we observe your birthday now, Your cake and gifts don't matter much. These common things aren't really you, Ribbons, paper hats and such. We celebrate a person who Brings happiness to everyone, Someone who gives more than she gets, And fills our lives with joy and fun. So Happy Birthday, and many more! We hope you make it to a hundred and two, Because we cannot even dream What life would be like without you.

May Everything Happy And Everything Bright Be Yours On Your Birthday From Morning Till Night. And Then Through The Year May The Same Thing Hold True So That Each Day Is Filled With Life's Best Things For You!

“Fly in the plane of ambition, and land on the airport of success, Luck is yours, wish is mine may ur future always shine. . . With LOTs of LOVE “Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU

You were crying when u were born while evrybody was laughing there As u live 2 blow a thousand candles, live ur life humbly so that u would b the one laughing when u die and everybody else would be crying. Happy Birthday

This msg has No Fat No cholesterol n No Addictive this is all natural except, with a lot of sugar. But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it. Happy Birthday

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Birthday Sms May every star of every night Vinayak 1 915 09-02-2015, 10:39 AM
Last Post: quoteschart