AD7SHOP

Full Version: List of Black Money holders in 2015 Swiss Bank accounts leaked by WikiLeaks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
List of Black Money holders in Swiss Bank accounts leaked by WikiLeaks?

[Image: arun-jaitley-22.jpg]

If the latest guideline of Supreme Court is to be followed, the entire list of black money account holders should be out by the early hours of October 29. The Apex Court has ordered the Narendra Modi-led central government to reveal the entire list of perpetrators who are guilty of stocking up unaccounted sums of money. A day after the government revealed the names of Pradeep Burman (Promoter of Dabur India), Pankaj Chimanlal Lodhiya (Rajkot-based bullion trader), Radha Satish Timblo (Director of Goa-based mining company Timblo Pvt. Ltd.), the SC lashed out the government to give the complete list of the black money holders to the Special Investigation Team (SIT) and the court too. Any predictions before the list come out tomorrow; please mention in the comment section below!

The long list of tax violators has been demanded by the SC and the list has come up through a social messaging app ‘WhatsApp’ which reads that Wikileaks has leaked secret information which contains names of 20 politicians who have amassed black money, hidden in Swiss banks among other places. We at India.com cannot vouch for the authenticity of the list. (Also read: Black Money List: Subramanian Swamy lists 6 steps to bring back black money in an open letter to Narendra Modi)

However, with the names set to be out in public domain tomorrow, we bring to you the list, which is doing the rounds of social media since the past few days. We bring to you the list below, but whether the black money holders list is true, half-true, not true is for you to judge (amount in crores).

1- Ashok Gehlot (220000)

2- Rahul Gandhi (158000)

3- Harshad Mehta (135800)

4- Sharad Pawar (82000)

5- Ashok Chavan (76888)

6- Harish Rawat (75000)

7- Sonia Gandhi (56800)

8- Muthuvel Karunanidhi (35000)

9- Digvijay Singh (28900)

10- Kapil Sibal (28000)

11- Rajeev Gandhi (19800)

12- Palaniappan Chidambaram (15040)

13- Jayaram Jaylalitha (15000)

14- Kalanithi Maran (15000)

15- HD Kumarswamy (14500)

16- Ahmed Patel (9000)

17- J M Scindia (9000)

18- Ketan Parekh (8200)

19- Andimuthu Raja (7800)

20- Suresh Kalmadi (5900)

The suspense over the detailed list continues to build as time passes by. It will be interesting to see if the central government hands over the list of the account holders to the Supreme Court on October 29. Union Finance Minister has said that the government has already shared the list with the SIT on June 27 and there is no question of not sharing it with the Supreme Court. If the entire list is out in public domain, it will be a historic day for both the government and the people of India. While the persons named on the list will be hit with an embarrassing bomb.
Modified Date: February 09, 2015 3:00 PM
comment

saravanan sethuraman

BJP members not there….they are protecting their members i hope…..better transfer the entire funds to whoever is job less or to all people under the direct funds account….nothing is goin to happen and BJP is goin to loot everything
saravanan sethuraman

Modi is modifying the entire list….not good for u…he is modifying Indians only and not India
peetambar

THIS IS AGAIN RSS LIE SPIN MKTG.EQUAL TO CHATPATA DEFAMATORY GOSSIP.
ajay

Bjp is clean party and is corrupt free that why none of bjp members figures in the list
rjr

the money has to be forfeited and used for developmental activities.account holders to be barred from contesting election .
glen parrish

from another forum as I understand it these figures are in Crores (!)
Nanjappa Shamanna Visweswaraia

Do you mean to say that all BJP MP’s and MLA”S are from the family of Sathya Harischandra dynasty.
M b nataraj

the amounts may be higher. how come there are no anticiaptory denials by even one on the list ?
madhav

How can any one name individuals with out any proof !!! It is just like rif-raf screaming in market place !!! Politicians and media goons can say any thing with out any proof and get away with it. This talk of Swiss black money , I heard for the last 50 years, but I never read in papers about any court “directing” or any government “acting” over it !!!
PSP

This is a Feeku List. BJP wants this list to be out even if it is not a true list, to shame the Opposition. BJP is giving false hope to all. It is a lie. BJP is now a stooch of the Adani’s, the Ambani’s and promising false hope to all Indians. They have the Indian media completely in their pocket so they can leak this leak news that benefits the BJP. I can trust the Gandhi’s, Manmohan Singh more than the Adani’s, the Ambanis, the Shah’s etc
satp

We agree!!!!
satp

Yes.. That really makes scene!!
CHANDRASEKAR MS

Modi has said very clearly within 100 days.He will distribute to the public.What ha pend
this this type of assurance,where were the authority to talk like this.It is shame of him to talk like this.
Technos

So also Adani and Ambani
manjappa

dont make fools and miss guide people
Setlur V Venkatesh

Wikileaks also is siding the ruling party or is there no corrupt persons there. Anyways the SIT is examining the names and has invitedthe public to report and wikileaks can formally leak out the information to them.
thonson

The present government BJP will also face the same when they are in not power. Imagine how they spent the public money for few things like S. Patel birth day, cleanliness drive etc. The way the speak in public….so diktating…they’ll be charged with different kind of corruptions during their short power more than what the congress did for the last 60 yrs.
Shyam

Lipizzans!!!
Lokesh Kumar Tolana

I Lokesh Kumar from Kolkata I want to be open in all big leaders. If you r doing direct discussion. So I m doing humbly request with you sir. Because in this west Bengal in Kolkata at Garden Reach area no very Strong leader and I want the full support of BJP party and Cont no is 9903661133. Kejariwall ko v sabak sikhana jaroori hai. BJP party k bare me ap sabd na kahe.
pj

who cares u trust or not thats the truth & BJP din’t simply wrote the names.
AkbMs

A common poor man of India can hardly understand the difference between million or billion but still, can any one clarify whether the amounts stated are in Rupees or in Dollars please?
AkbMs

Now what is preventing the Kon-grass from coming out with its list of BJP people?
Bhartiya

If they are not saints.. why the hell were congis not exposed them for the last 60 yrs. YES BJPs are SAINTS
nitin678

yash birla siphoned off crores of stock investor money from all his companies and deposited crores in swiss banks. His name should be listed and all diverted funds should be distributed back to company investors

guess again, his name is on the new list, he has 28,900 crores stashed
Jimmy Smith

the day Europe is nuked is the day the world will return back to normal
sunil

why only names of politicians from Congress and allies ? is this a smear campaign ?
surya prakash

where are the names of bjp members in the list?
Do you mean to say all the bjp members 100% non corrupt?
this list is cooked up one, to show bjp is 100% non corrupt?
what about adani’s amassing wealth after mod became pm?
surya prakash

100% correct
surya prakash

where is anna hazarre, after bjp comes to power then he doesnot need lok pal
surya prakash

from where did the money come for elections for bjp?
surya prakash

it is Rs.1500,00,00,000 not 15,00,000.
surya prakash

be point based let us talk about british and others in a diff. context, this about corruption and swiss account holders. please do not say there is not person’s name in the list sent by swiss authorities.
hindumuslimbhaibhai

abe pale thik se angrezi bolna sikh. nahi aati to hindi me hi bola kar.
Kishan Chacha

all big positation in correptation…………………..plz be aware
Bhupinder

I agree with you
aayeff

stupid… and ignorant…. Vatican is a separate State (in case you dont understand, it means country) and has its OWN bank. They dont need to keep in Swiss banks!

amereca

Who is List of Black Money holders 2017 ?
.............................wow